Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Get the recipe:
3 cups cheese crackers, crushed
¼ teaspoon pepper, optional
2 cups flour
5 eggs, whisked
4 skin-on chicken drumsticks
4 skin-on chicken thighs
3 cups broccoli florets
3 cups yukon potatoes, quartered
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
Parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Place cheese crackers in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground. Add pepper, if desired.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs until smooth.
4. Roll each chicken piece into flour and then coat into eggs.
5. Place each chicken piece in the cracker crumbs. Coat the chicken with the crumbs.
6. Arrange chicken pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli and potatoes. Add olive oil, rosemary, and garlic. Toss until vegetables are well-coated.
8. Arrange vegetables on parchment-lined baking sheet.
9. Bake chicken and veggies for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
10. Top chicken with parsley.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.