This Giant Steak Nacho Party Ring has dip INSIDE! Impress at your next event with this show stopper!
Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Giant Steak Nacho Party Ring
2, 6-8 ounce steaks
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon cayenne
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 jalapeños, sliced
1 red onion, chopped
4 roma tomatoes, diced
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed.
1, 18-ounce bag of tortilla chips
Sour cream, to serve
Guacamole, to serve
Pico de gallo, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Season the steaks with the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne, rubbing fully over the meat.
3. Add oil to a skillet over medium-high heat and add the steaks. 4. Cook the steaks for 3 minutes per side.
5. et the steaks rest for 10 minutes, and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
6. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and create three layers of nachos consisting of shredded cheddar cheese, sliced jalapeños, diced red onion, diced tomatoes, black beans, and the steak. Top with more cheese and place into the oven to melt and heat up for about 10 minutes.
7. Take a serving tray and place on top of the warm bundt pan and carefully invert the nacho ring onto the tray. Top with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, or whatever else you would like.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Inspired by: http://www.southernliving.com/recipes/sheet-pan-nachos-recipe
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.